You’ll have to follow these steps:
- Log into your Bitcoin Depot Wallet
- Go into your Settings by tapping the 3 horizontal lines at the top right corner.
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Unlock Account Settings ( You will need to enter your password again to unlock the other options below it)
- Once unlocked, tap on Set Up Password Recovery
- Select 2 recovery questions and answer them both. Note that they are case-sensitive and must be exact.
- Tap done
- You will be shown with different options to save your recovery token. You can have it sent to your Email, copy it to the clipboard, and many others. Choose the one you like the most and make sure that you saved the token somewhere you can access when needed.
Once that is set you are good to go. In the event that you ever forget your password, you can simply find the token to initiate the recovery process. Answering the questions correctly will allow you to reset the password granting you access to your account.
Note: You'll also need to know your username in addition to having the recovery token.